Manjaros discount

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Battyet
    Participant

Hi, just a quick question. Does anyone know how the Manjaros discount works? Last time I came, it was 20% off my entire bill and today it was 20% off just my food alone. I’m a little bit confused. Cheers

Sean Seaman
    Keymaster

Hi,
    The discount is off everything except alcoholic drinks – this does include tea, coffee and soft drinks. And is subject to production of a new green 2021 Membership Card.

Sean.

yatesnic
    Participant

Hi,

I was in Manjaros last week and the waitress mentioned the discount was changing from 20% off the bill (minus alcohol) to 20% off for one person.

Not sure if this has been enforced yet, she said people were going in and applying the discount for large families which affected their revenue.

Shame if this does happen.

MarkDennett
    Participant

This has happened. Isn’t there an agreement to fall back on with the club? Or is there not a compromise to be had? I get some will take the mick, so limit to a family of 4? I’d get my family to meet me there after a round every Friday if it applied to the whole bill, but now it doesn’t I don’t. I’d say it’s a catch 22 for them…

Sean Seaman
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I can confirm that after speaking to the owners of Manjaros, the discount available is only for members and not other members of the table (including family).
    This is currently a stance which they are not willing to budge on.

Regards,

Sean.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to top